Mumbai Suburban Half Marathon organized by Fitizen India is an event to showcase various suburbs across Mumbai to all the experienced and newbie runners. The first edition of this run is happening on July 8, 2018 at one of the most popular suburbs of Mumbai – Borivali West!
Borivali is the only neighborhood in Mumbai which has a forest on the east (Sanjay Gandhi National Park) & mangrove forests in Gorai, the west. Borivali is home to several gaothans (village like localities) such as Vazira, Babhai, Eksar, Chikuwadi, Shimpoli, Poisur and others which are still there with their old charm but slowly giving way to the concrete jungle.
RACE AFFILIATION AND TIMING ELIGIBILITY FOR OTHER MARATHONS
> The event is organised under the aegis of Mumbai Suburban District Athletics Association
> Electronic timing chip will be given to all participants in 10km and 21km distance categories
MSHM 2018 attempts to promote and endorse environmentally conscious races. We not only aim to spread fitness & health awareness amongst the citizens but also cleaner & healthier planet by adopting the mantra of recycling in whatever we use in our day to day life.
|5 KM||8 years & Above||8 years & Above|
|Race Category||Registration Fees (INR)|
*Govt Taxes as applicable
- Winner’s trophy will be presented to the top 3 finisher of all the age categories mentioned for both men & women.
- Finishers medal will be awarded who successfully completes the MSHM race.
- E-Timing certificate will be provided to all the runner’s within 2 weeks of the race day.
- Event photos will be available on the event page.
- The venue and the race route will have ample water & nutrition stations.
- All runners will be provided breakfast post the run. Please retain your bib as a proof of participation in the run. Breakfast will be provided only runners with valid bibs.
- Ambulance and medical support would be provided during the run.
- Time limit for 10 km – 100 Minutes; 21 km – 200 Minutes. All support stations, volunteers and timing mats will be removed post this time cutoff.
MSHM 2018 VIDEO
Register before June 7, 2018 to get the registration kit by courier at your Doorstep.
Courier Charges Rs 75. Undelivered courier can be collected from Fitizen office.
BIB EXPO FOR MUMBAI RUNNERS (For participants not opting the courier service)
Date: July 5, 6 & 7th (Thursday, Friday & Saturday)
Time: 12 PM– 8 PM
Venue: Decathlon Dahisar, Ground Floor, Thakur Mall, Peninsula Towers, Dahisar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 401104.
If you can not come to pick up your registration kit, you can send your representative to pick up the registration kit for you.
Note: if the representative is coming to pick up your race kit, he has to carry your race confirmation SMS or email and your id proof. One representative can pick up maximum two race kits.
By submitting the form, I hereby declare that I am physically fit to participate in this event and have attained all necessary physical examination by a registered medical practitioner. I acknowledge that participating in this event may carry some risk to my health. I release the organisers from any liability or any loss or injury which I may suffer while participating in the race. I have read and understood all the “RULES & REGULATIONS” and all the information provided by me in the registration form is correct. Further, I grant full permission to the organiser and all associated organisations to use all event material including photographs and videotape for publicity and advertising purposes without any compensation. I give Organiser the right to send me any communication (event, promotion, partners, etc.) via email, SMS, Phone call, Social media & any other channel.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- 5km distance category is allowed for participants of 8 years and above (Born on or before July 8th 2010).
- 10km distance category is open for participants over 14 years and above (born or before July 8th 2004).
- 21km distance category is allowed for participants of 18 years and above (born on or before July 8th 2000).
- Race timing will be recorded on Mat-to- Mat basis i.e. your timing starts/stops when you cross start/finish line.
- Registrations will close on 27th June 2018 at 11:59 PM or when the maximum limit of Running Places are filled in, whichever is earlier.
- Participants must upload/submit copy of his ID proof for age verification.
- Bibs will be couriered to all the runners who register as on 27th June 2018.
- Bibs that are not successfully delivered can be collected at Bib distribution center on 1st July. The location for the bib collection will be announced subsequently.
- Courier charges INR 75 will be collected from the participant if he/she wants the registration kit to be delivered at the mentioned address. Else participant will have to collect the registration kit from the bib distributions center on 1st July.
- The BIB allotted to the participant is non-transferable and request for cancellation and thereby, refund will not be entertained.
- Snacks and refreshments will be served to all participants after the race. It is compulsory to show BIB for collecting snacks.
- Finishers Medal will be given to each participant in all distance categories after finishing the race. It is compulsory to show BIB for collecting the finisher Medal.
- E-certificates can be downloaded by the participant as soon as they are available on the website post the event.
How do I register for the move mentioned categories?
What are the fees for the 21km, 10 km n 5 km?
The fees for registration are :
21 km – 1199* INR
10 km – 899* INR
5 km – 599* INR
*additional taxes applicable
When will I get my entry conformation and bib number?
If you have registered online through our event website the entry confirmation e-mail will be sent to you as soon as you register for the Races, While the bib number will be sent to you 4 days before the Race
I accidentally filled the wrong information. Can I change it?
Can I collect the bib on the race day?
No. BIBs will be not given on the race day.
I am facing problems with registration/payment and I have not received the conformation email?
Do I have the option of switching the race categories after I register?
No, It is not possible to change race categories once you have registered for a particular race category. Please be diligent when choosing your race category.
Is there an option for cancellation and refund if I am not able run because of some unforeseen circumstances?
We cannot provide any refund against cancellation so be careful while planning for the race.
What do I get on the day I collect my bib?
You will be given a running bib with a timing chip and the race t shirt at the time of BIB distribution.
Can someone else collect the BIB on my behalf?
Yes, you can send your friend/colleague/family member to collect your timing chip & BIB in case of unavoidable circumstances. However, the representative has to produce following documents:
- A printed copy of this email confirmation (if using a smartphone, a copy of the confirmation forwarded by the participant).
- Photocopy of your (the participant) photographic proof of identity, i.e.: your Aadhar card, Passport or PAN card.
- Photographic proof of identity of your representative visiting the registration counters on your behalf, i.e.: his/her Aadhar card, Passport, college identity card, Driving License or Pan card.
VOLUNTEER WITH US
If you are interested in volunteering as an individual, you can email us to reserve your position as a volunteer.
Group Volunteer Program
SPONSORS & PARTNERS
General Inquiries / Race Director
Running Clubs / Large Groups
You may be eligible to receive discounts. Please email to receive your fitizenindia club codes.
Registration & Transfers / Timing & Results
Sponsorship / Media Partnership Opportunities